Monday, February 9, 2009

11w3d

We got to hear the heartbeat today! It was pretty amazing! Dr. Carlson guessed the rate to be around 150bpm - so much faster than the first time (it was 114bpm at 6w5d!).
They said if they couldn't find the HB with the doppler they were going to do an ultrasound - so I was hoping it would still be too early to hear it with the doppler! lol..but I am just as happy hearing it :)

We are meeting with the midwife Feb 19...but I am unsure as to what I want to do as far as medical care. I really adore my OB - but I know that she will more than likely not be the one to deliver and I really want that Dr/Patient relationship that I think will be more probable with a midwife.


Not much else to update....just basking in the glory of hearing baby Kenkel's heartbeat.


OH and Sam and I decided on names today...but you will just have to wait until August to find out names & gender :P

No comments:

Post a Comment