Monday, January 19, 2009

8w3d

Well at 8w3d nothing seems to be much different than pre-preggoness. I have had some nausea but for the most part that has gone away. I am utterly exhausted all the time - but I also think I have some sort of bug because I just don't feel well.
My first Dr. appt is Janaury 29, 2009 at 10am. After this appointment we will probably start telling people! I wanted to wait until 13 weeks, but 10w1d is pretty close. We might still wait but nothing is for sure yet!
I guess I don't really have much to update on because nothing much has changed in the past week. I am really anxious for my first Dr. appointment because I still don't "feel" pregnant! I hope they do an ultrasound! I love getting the pictures and seeing the little seamonkey! It reminds me that this is real! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment